1. By pawning an item at any Cash Converters store in Southern Africa between 1 August 2020 and 31 August 2020, you will automatically be entered into a lucky draw to stand a chance to win R100,000 in cash. One winner will be drawn at the end of the competition and notified by Cash Converters head office.
2. Payment will be made into a South African bank account by way of an EFT transaction from Cash Converters Southern Africa.
is open to existing and new Cash Advance customers but excludes the following
a. Directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of Cash Converters South Africa;
b. People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa;
c. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, supplier, or any marketing service providers in respect of the competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or suppliers of goods or services in connection with this competition or associates of any of the persons specified in (a) above; and
d. Persons under the age of 18 years.
4. The competition will run from 1 August 2020 and 31 August 2020 and will be run at the discretion of Cash Converters and/or their promoters.
5. To stand a chance to win the R100,000 cash prize, participants need to pawn an item to a franchised Cash Converters store, which includes all of the network of Cash Converters Southern Africa franchised stores, in the Republic of South Africa.
6. The customer must be 18 years and older and must be the rightful owner of the item/s.
7. The item must be pawned to a Cash Converters store in the Buy Shop, during the campaign period 1 August 2020 and 31 August 2020.
8. The winner will be notified telephonically by Cash Converters Southern Africa on 4 September 2020.
9. The prize is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignments of prizes is permitted, but the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prizes with one of comparable or greater value for any reason.
10. The prize winner, on acceptance of the prize, may be requested to participate, endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services of Cash Converters South Africa. However, the winner will always be entitled to decline the above request.
11. By participating in this promotion, participants authorise Cash Converters South Africa to collect, store and use (but not share with third parties) any personal information for communication or statistical purposes and future Cash Converters South Africa news.
12. If required, because of changes in legislation, Cash Converters shall have the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Cash Converters Southern Africa, its agents and promotional agencies.
13. Pawning an item to one of Cash Converters Southern Africa’s network of South African stores indicates agreement of the terms of this competition, and acceptance that you are entered into a lucky draw and stand a chance to win the prize. You accept that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
14. The winner of the prize understands that Cash Converters Southern Africa and/or their promoters cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury that may occur with the use of the prize.
15. For more information ask at the Cash Converters Buy Shop in all stores or call us on 087 820 4010 or visit .
If you’re interested in learning more about our brand, our business model, and how to become a franchisee, we’d like to invite you to join our CEO and co-founder, Richard Mukheibir, for a virtual webinar.