1. By taking a Cashies loan out against your salary at any Cash Converters store in Southern Africa between 1 September 2020 and 30 September 2020, you will automatically be entered into a lucky draw to stand a chance to win R100 000.00 (one hundred thousand rand) in cash. One winner will be drawn at the end of the competition and notified by Cash Converters head office.
2. Payment will be made into a South African bank account by way of an EFT transaction from Cash Converters Southern Africa.
3. The competition is open to existing and new Cashies loan customers but excludes the following people:
1. Directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of Cash Converters South Africa;
2. People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa;
3. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, supplier, or any marketing service providers in respect of the competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or suppliers of goods or services in connection with this competition or associates of any of the persons specified in (1) above;
4. And; Persons under the age of 18 years.
4. The competition will run from 1 September 2020 and 30 September 2020 and will be run at the discretion of Cash Converters and/or their promoters.
5. To stand a chance to win the R100 000.00 cash prize, participants need to take out a loan against their salary at a franchised Cash Converters store, which includes all of the network of Cash Converters Southern Africa franchised stores, in the Republic of South Africa.
6. The customer must be 18 years and older and must be permanently employed.
7. The customer will only be eligible if their loan has been approved and the money paid into their banking account or onto their Cashies card.
8. The loan must be taken out at a Cash Converters store in the Personal Finance Centre, during the campaign period 1 September 2020 and 30 September 2020.
9. The winner will be notified telephonically by Cash Converters Southern Africa on 5 October 2020.
10. The prize is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of prizes is permitted, but the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prizes with one of comparable or greater value for any reason.
11. The prize winner, on acceptance of the prize, may be requested to participate, endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services of Cash Converters South Africa. However, the winner will always be entitled to decline the above request.
12. By participating in this promotion, participants authorise Cash Converters South Africa to collect, store and use (but not share with third parties) any personal information for communication or statistical purposes and future Cash Converters South Africa news.
13. If required, because of changes in legislation, Cash Converters shall have the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Cash Converters Southern Africa, its agents and promotional agencies.
14. Taking a loan against your salary at any one of our Cash Converters Southern Africa’s network of South African stores indicates agreement of the terms of this competition, and acceptance that you are entered into a lucky draw and stand a chance to win the prize. You accept that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
15. The winner of the prize understands that Cash Converters Southern Africa and/or their promoters cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury that may occur with the use of the prize.
16. For more information ask at the Cash Converters Personal Finance Centre in all stores or call us on 087 820 4010 or visit www.cashconverters.co.za.
If you’re interested in learning more about our brand, our business model, and how to become a franchisee, we’d like to invite you to join our CEO and co-founder, Richard Mukheibir, for a virtual webinar.