– Electronic speed control ensures that the same fine finish is achieved in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics since the full wave electronic control ensures the selected speed in maintained under any load S
– Soft start to eliminate small initial movements that might misalign the cutter, especially important with such a powerful router
– Routing depth setting with fine adjustment and magnified scale for simple setting
– Two column precision guide with large phosphor bronze bushes for plunging accuracy in a high quality die cast aluminium housing so that carefully controlled plunge cuts can be made
– Large comfortable handles with the on/off switch and plunge lock at your finger tips for excellent control
– Dust extraction through the base mounted spout for virtually dust free routing
– 3 stage depth stop adjustment enables recesses of various depths to be machined in one operation without time consuming setting up
– Spindle lock mechanism for quick and easy cutter changes with a single spanner
– Compact low profile design that provides easy handling and increases stability
A safe (also called a strongbox or coffer) is a secure lockable box used for securing valuable objects against theft and/or damage from fire. A safe is usually a hollow cuboid or cylinder, with one face being removable or hinged to form a door.
Looking for an exciting and profitable business opportunity?
JOIN OUR WEBINAR!
If you’re interested in learning more about our brand, our business model, and how to become a franchisee, we’d like to invite you to join our CEO and co-founder, Richard Mukheibir, for a virtual webinar.