08 May Why choose Cash Converters: Part 4
Cash Converter’s owner operator franchisees are specific types of people; this article unpacks these traits in more detail. The profile of a franchisee is critical, as we understand the financial commitment required to open a franchise. We also realise the significance of the physical and emotional investment needed to build and maintain a successful Cash Converters.
What are the traits we look for in franchisees?
- A deep desire to be an owner operator. In other words, you want to build and run your very own franchise operation.
- Agree with, and embody, the Cash Converters values: Professional; Passion; Respect; Integrity; Collaboration.
- Previous business experience. Have you run your own or someone else’s business?
- Buckets of energy. Cash Converters stores need energetic people.
- People skills – at the end of the day, the product is secondary to the people: your customers, your suppliers, your staff.
- Show initiative and be motivated.
For more than 25 years we have built a respected brand, and our people are the face of the brand. For this reason, we focus on our people – and are selective in our choice of franchisees.
All of which brings us to this statement – you may not have grown up with dreams of becoming a pawn broker, or even a money lender. However, running a successful business is generally pretty appealing. When three business types are combined strategically under one professional roof, a compelling business case is created. We’d love to meet with you and take you through our business model; please contact Ilsé Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you are interested in attending a webinar hosted by our CEO, Richard Mukheibir, where he unpacks our unique business model, please email Ilsé Murray at email@example.com to enquire about these.