Our 6-Month Guarantee Policy
We have a 6-month guarantee on most items. If items are faulty they can be:
*Please note: Express guarantees are printed on the back of the till slip.
*Please retain your till slip to validate your guarantee.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Section 53(1)(a)(i) of the Consumer Protection Act defines a defect as a material imperfection in the manufacture of the products or components, or in performance of the services, that renders the products or results of the service less acceptable than persons generally would be reasonably entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to return an item:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from negligence and user abuse
- Damage arising from the incorrect usage of an item
- Damage arising from electrical surges
- Damage arising from sea air corrosion
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product
- Damage arising from alterations to the product
- Post purchase dissonance – where the product or specifications of a product do not suit you